RATES & TERMS
Valid until 15th December 2018
PEPPER GARDEN COTTAGE
|LOW||US$ 325 net||US$ 190 net||US$ 185 net|
|HIGH – 2018||US$ 435 net||US$ 325 net||US$ 225 net|
|PEAK||US$ 545 net||US$ 380 net||US$ 220 net|
LOW : 01st May 2018 – 14th July 2018
HIGH : 11th Jan 2018 – 30th April 2018 , 15th July 2018 – 15th Dec 2018
PEAK : 16th Dec 2017 – 10th Jan 2018
- All prices quoted in US$ and are INCLUSIVE of all mandatory taxes VAT (15%) – NBT (2%) and Service Charge (10%)
- Price include breakfast for Two
- Lunch Rate US$8-15net per person and Dinner Rate US$25net per person
- The rates are for DBL occupancy. The cost of extra bed is US$ 50net
- Bookings during the period of 16th December till 10th January – require a minimum stay of 03 nights
- Accommodation: Max (Luxury Villa Suite) : 02 Adults + 02 Child | (Pepper Garden Cottage) 02 Adults + 01 Child | (Forest Pavilion) 02 Adults
- Check out time 1200hrs midday, and check in time 1400hrs. Late check out can be arranged, at the management’s discretion.
- 50% deposit due to confirm your reservation. Deposit must be received by us 5 (five) working days after we send you the invoice to secure your reservation.
- The balance payment is required 30 days prior to arrival for mid season, 45 days prior to arrival for peak season. Payment must be received promptly in order to guarantee your reservation.
- In the case of cancellation for peak season payment is non refundable if cancellation is less than 45 days before arrival for the total amount. Mid season 50% refundable if cancellation is less than 30 days prior to arrival. Low season 50% refundable if cancellation less than 3 days prior to arrival.
FOREST PAVILIONS AGREEMENT: These unique and beautiful room experiences need further acknowledgement that guests understand these rooms offer a true nature experience for nature lovers and guests are likely to encounter insects, small lizards, frogs, wildlife etc. as they would in any camp, both around and potentially inside the Pavilions. Beds have full mosquito nets for sleep; pavilions are enclosed by blinds and thick canvas curtains at night. Bathrooms are attached bathrooms and have outdoor hot water showers.
Please confirm your understanding of this room type when booking and acknowledge when returning the booking form.